With the weather having been so glorious here in the UK – wall-to-wall sunshine and soaring temperatures – it’s even harder having to drag myself into the office! The only saving grace has been all of your Monday Escape stories, which have made the start of the week much more fun and exciting – and we hope you all feel the same way, too…
Here are a small selection of some of our favourite posts and photos from last week – please check them out, if you haven’t done already.
Six fabulous beaches in Italy – Vino Vita Viaggi
15 things to do in and around St. Davids, Pembrokeshire – A Family Day Out
A dinner with a view at Oblix – Just Go Places
Devil’s Tower, Wyoming – One Tiny Leap
By Tanama Tales
By Fifi + Hop
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous sight, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
• Link up to three posts/photos – old or new – in one week.
• Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site, or a link back to the hosts.
• Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
• Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
• If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
• Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share.
Monday Escapes will go live every week, alternating between myself and Allane at Packing My Suitcase – and be open for seven days. Each week, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos, and choosing a Photo of the Week via Instagram.
We’ve also set up a Monday Escapes Pintrest Board – so if you’d like to start pinning some of your favourite photos, do get in touch.
Grab our badge below, and get linking. Happy Monday all.