It was another awesome week for Monday Escapes – with over 50 link ups and some fabulous travel stories and days trips. Thank you to each and everyone of you for your continued support.
We started Monday Escapes because we wanted to meet more people who share our love of getting out and about and exploring the world. Happily, we are starting to do just that, and it’s been truly wonderful finding new bloggers every week – we all hope you are enjoying it, too. It’s been so inspiring. Long may it continue…
Here is a small selection of some of our favourite posts and photos from last week, please check them out if you haven’t already:
Puffins and Bluebells on Skomer – A Family Day Out
Exploring the Waterland By Bike – Baby Routes
Spelunking in Burra, Shetland – Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary
Four Go Mad in Monaco – Bod For Tea
Photo by Wilbur’s Travels
Photo by One Tiny Leap
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous sight, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
• Link up to three posts/photos – old or new – in one week, here over at Packing My Suitcase.
• Please, please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site, or a link back to the hosts – a few people forgot to do this last week.
• Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
• Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
• If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
• Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share.
Monday Escapes will go live every week, alternating between myself and Allane – and be open for seven days. Each week, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos, and choosing a Photo of the Week via Instagram.
We’ve also set up a Monday Escapes Pintrest Board – so if you’d like to start pinning some of your favourite photos, do get in touch.
Grab our badge below, and get linking here. Happy Monday all.