Firstly, huge apologies to all you Monday Escapers who linked up in the last edition. I was planning on reading my share whilst on holiday in Italy, but as I am sure most of you have experienced, the wi-fi was very patchy in some areas and certainly not strong enough for me to sit down and enjoy your posts.
So I hold my hands up and say I am behind – we got back late on Saturday and I just haven’t had a spare minute, but I promise I will catch up with your posts as well as the new ones in the next few weeks. Hope you all understand.
Allane, however, was much more on the ball! Here are her favourites from the last Monday Escapes, if you haven’t already please do check them out.
Exploring Busan, South Korea: scenes and spots to check out – by Lizzie Meets World
Favourite Produce Markets in the World – by Untold Morsels
Morgan Bay, South Africa – by Grey World Nomads
Ibiza – by A Bit of This and a Lot of That
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous sight, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about buy accutane in thailand holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
• Link up to one post/photo – old or new.
• Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site, or a link back to the hosts.
• Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
• Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
• If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
• Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share. Monday Escapes will go live every week, alternating between myself and Allane at Packing My Suitcase – and be open for seven days. Each week, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos, and choosing a Photo of the Week via Instagram.
We’ve also set up a Monday Escapes Pinterest Board – so if you’d like to start pinning some of your favourite photos, do get in touch
Grab our badge below, and get linking! Happy Monday to you all.