After a very wet, chilly, and eye-opening adventure around France, I now face a mountain of blog posts to write as well as my usual deadlines at the office! I definitely need another holiday and soon – but this time in the sun please! Burgundy is a beautiful part of the world, and I feel lucky to have explored the region. However, as the residents would also agree with me, rain go and do one! And would you believe the UK is basking in sunshine! Typical MTM luck…
Back to the last edition of Monday Escapes. Here are some favourite posts and photos, if you haven’t already please do check them out.
Italian Riviera with Kids – by Untold Morsels
Berlin with kids: top 10 things to do – by Globetotting
North Yorkshire For Kids – Top 5 Activities For Under 5s – by There We Go
The Top Five Highlighs for Far North Queensland, Australia – The Selim Family Raasta
Santa Cruz Broadwalk – by Tanama Tales
Rovinj, Croatia – by The Nomadic Panda
Lake Taupo, New Zealand – by One Tiny Leap
Deal, Kent – by Pigeon Pair and Me
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous sight, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
• Link up to one post/photo – old or new – here at Packing My Suitcase.
• Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site, or a link back to the hosts.
• Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
• Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
• If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
• Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share. Monday Escapes will go live every fortnight, alternating between myself and Allane at Packing My Suitcase – and be open for seven days. Each fortnight, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos, and choosing photos of the fortnight via Instagram. If you would also like to join our Monday Escapes Pintrest board, please do get in touch.
Grab our badge below, and get linking here at Packing My Suitcase. Happy Monday all.