We’ve just had the most glorious sunshine here in the UK over the weekend – in fairness it’s been a long time coming! What did the MTM family do? Well we headed to the coast again! This time a trip to the beach wasn’t just buckets, spades and ice cream but we also got to combine a spa experience in luxury accommodation. It was bliss and felt like a mini-holiday, just what we needed after the long, cold winter. But more of that in another post. Back to this week’s Monday Escapes…
I just like to add it was very tough choosing our favourites last week, because quite frankly, there were so many fabulous posts. Truly. Please check these one out if you haven’t already and we look forward to reading more adventures this fortnight.
Kalpazankay, The Princes; Islands – by Expitterpattica
Driving The Constitution Route – by TravelLatte
Living the Cabin Life in the Artic: Review of Tromso Camping – by Snow in Tromso
Let’s go to: Kyoto, Japan – by Life in Wanderlust
A Trip To Italy: Rome to the Amalfi Coast – by Eff It I’m On Holiday
Atacama Desert, Chile – by What a Wonderful World
Venice – by Far and Away Blog
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous sight, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
• Link up to one post/photo – old or new – here at Packing My Suitcase.
• Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site, or a link back to the hosts.
• Posts are anything travel-related and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
• Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
• If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
• Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share. Monday Escapes will go live every fortnight, alternating between myself and Allane at Packing My Suitcase – and be open for seven days. Each fortnight, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos, and choosing photos of the fortnight via Instagram. If you would also like to join our Monday Escapes Pinterest board, please do get in touch.
Grab our badge below, and get linking here at Packing My Suitcase. Happy Monday all.