Calling all Monday Escapers… What’s the trip that changed your life? For me it was when I went to India and met my husband for the first time on a beach in Goa.
I’m excited to announce that my story alongside others will be published in a book of tales from travellers all over the world, and you can be part of it, too. Project Alpha is a fantastic charitable campaign spearheaded by blogger Hung Thai from Washington. And he’s looking for more amazing writers to join in. I won’t go into too much detail here but there are already 70 bloggers involved… You could be next!
Back to the last edition of Monday Escapes. Here’s some of our favourite posts and photos. Please do check them out if you haven’t already.
Temple Hopping in Kyoto, Japan – by Hits and Misses
One day at Irresistible Ayutthaya a UNESCO World Heritage Site – by East-West Love Story
Three Meals in Three Different Countries in One Day – by Lou Messugo
Top 12 Experiences of From One Year of Travel in New Zealand – by The Selim Family Raasta
Retiro Park, Madrid – by What’s Up Swags
Baja California – by Tanama Tales
Honfleur – by Eco-Gites of Lenault
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous sight, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
• Link up to one post/photo – old or new – here at Packing My Suitcase.
• Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site, or a link back to the hosts.
• Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
• Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
• If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
• Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share. Monday Escapes will go live every fortnight, alternating between myself and Allane at Packing My Suitcase – and be open for seven days. Each fortnight, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos, and choosing photos of the fortnight via Instagram. If you would also like to join our Monday Escapes Pintrest board, please do get in touch.
Grab our badge below, and get linking here at Packing My Suitcase. Happy Monday all.