The first signs of Spring are finally here – and I’m pleased to say I actually enjoyed feeling the sun on my face this weekend. We are also coming up to Monday Escapes’ one year anniversary – can you believe it? Where has time gone? What hasn’t died down is our passion for travel and our thirst for adventure which is shown every fortnight by our fantastic community of bloggers. Thank you for being part of it.
Here are some of our favourite posts and photos from the last edition. If you haven’t already please check them out.
A weekend break in Lille, France – by A Family Day Out
Walking the historic and modern areas of Tucson – by Tanama Tales
A South American Adventure – by What A Wonderful World
Why Do We Have To Go To Paris? – by As We Saw It
Visiting Hobbiton – by Lemonpath
New York City Guide: DUMBO (Under the Brooklyn Bridge) – by Portland Grace
The Eigg, Yell, Shetland – by Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diaries
London – by Darwin on the Rocks and Around the World
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous sight, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
• Link up to one post/photo – old or new – here at Packing My Suitcase.
• Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site, or a link back to the hosts.
• Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
• Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
• If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
• Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share. Monday Escapes will go live every fortnight, alternating between myself and Allane at Packing My Suitcase – and be open for seven days. Each fortnight, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos, and choosing photos of the fortnight via Instagram. If you would also like to join our Monday Escapes Pintrest board, please do get in touch.
Grab our badge below, and get linking here at Packing My Suitcase. Happy Monday all.