How exciting was our second week of Monday Escapes? We were thrilled to have had so many of you on board our blog hop and to have read so many brilliant posts. We travelled from Avignon, Grand Canaria, Montenegro to Morocco, Borneo and the Caribbean. Drove on dangerous roads, hiked mountains, went cruising, visited libraries, museums and relaxed at spas.
What a week everyone! Myself and Allane would like to thank you all for taking part and we’re so looking forward to reading more. We’ve also started up a Pintrest Board. So if you’d like an invitation to start pinning all your fantastic Monday Escapes, just get in touch.
Here are just a small selection of our picks from last week. Please check them out if you haven’t already:
Traveolani – Cruising for the first time and will we do it again?
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous sight, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
• Link up to three posts/photos – old or new – in one week.
• Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site, or a link back to the hosts.
• Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
• Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
• If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
• Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share. Monday Escapes will go live every week, alternating between myself and Allane – and be open for seven days.
Each week, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos, and choosing Photos of the Week via Instagram. Grab our badge below, and get linking. Happy Monday all.