After an full-on week exploring Iceland, it’s back to normal for me… But luckily, not only am I enjoying looking back at all our photos (there’s so many!) and preparing to write up what we go up to, but I have all of your wonderful travel tales to read, too. It definitely helps to keep the holiday blues at bay.
Here are some of our favourite posts and photos from the last edition, please check them out if you haven’t already.
České Budějovice: Castles, Beer & More! – by California Globetrotter
6 epic hot air balloon rides around the world – by Outside Suburbia
LA Locals Love Venice Beach California – by Life in Wanderlust
48 Hours in the City of Chester – by The Williams World
Walking St Mary’s, Isles of Scilly by Mummy Travels
Monterey by Bohemian Bowmans
Suspension Bridge in Engelberg, Switzerland by Slovenian Girl Abroad
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous sight, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
• Link up to one post/photo – old or new.
• Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site, or a link back to the hosts.
• Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
• Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
• If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
• Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share. Monday Escapes will go live every week, alternating between myself and Allane at Packing My Suitcase – and be open for seven days. Each week, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos, and choosing a Photo of the Week via Instagram.
We’ve also set up a Monday Escapes Pintrest Board – so if you’d like to start pinning some of your favourite photos, do get in touch
Grab our badge below, and get linking! Happy Monday to you all.