Welcome to Monday Escapes.
Allane and I hope you’re all well and raring to share more fantastic travel stories this week. Before you link up, please could you take a minute to read the below:
It’s come to our attention over the last few weeks that several people aren’t following the Monday Escapes rules. Please read them carefully again. The most important thing is to comment on other people’s posts. The whole point of this community is to discover new blogs and support other members. That’s what makes it a community after all. If you’re popping over to another blog, leave #MondayEscapes at the end of your comment, so this tells people where you’ve come from.
Okay, enough of the stern. We do hate having to do it but we want all our contributors to feel happy.
Back to some of our favourite posts and photos from the last edition. Please check them out if you haven’t already.
Flat Stanley in Denmark – by Oregon Girl Around The World
Journey East – by Wilbur’s Travels
My Year in Travel 2015 – by Wander Mum
Cruisin’ Through Iceland – by Simply Sara Travel
Steamboat Colorado – by Global Munchkins
Valparaíso, Chile – by What a Wonderful World
Chain Bridge, Budapest – by Water Gypsy
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous sight, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
• Link up to one post/photo – old or new – here at Packing My Suitcase.
• Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site, or a link back to the hosts.
• Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
• Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
• If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
• Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share. Monday Escapes will go live every fortnight, alternating between myself and Allane at Packing My Suitcase – and be open for seven days. Each fortnight, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos, and choosing photos of the fortnight via Instagram. If you would also like to join our Monday Escapes Pintrest board, please do get in touch.
Grab our badge below, and get linking here at Packing My Suitcase. Happy Monday all.