I can’t quite believe we’re in November already and Halloween has been and gone, and here in the UK, we have Bonfire Night at the end of the week. Christmas is calling… I imagine a lot of you will be like me, busy planning your next adventures in the new year… and this week a huge event in the travel calendar is occurring at the Excel Centre in London – The World Travel Market. Hundreds of people from all parts of the industry will be gathering for a four-day conference to discuss all sectors of travel. I’m lucky enough to be attending on the Thursday and already have a few meetings lined up – mainly with other bloggers and most importantly Allane from Packing My Suitcase. I finally get to meet my Monday Escapes partner in person! If you’re also attending, hope I’ll bump into you too. Back to our favourite posts and photos from the last edition. If you haven’t already, please do go and check them out.
The Faces of Moving Abroad – What A Wonderful World
Unmissable Holiday and Experiences Before Having Children – Travel Loving Family
Tour de France – Simply Sara Travel
The Time I stayed in Montmartre and made new friends – Europe Diaries
Photo by The Selim Family Raasta
Photo by Adventure at Work
Photo by Tierneys in Europe
Photo by Fun Flying Four
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous sight, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
• Link up to one post/photo – old or new.
• Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site, or a link back to the hosts.
• Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
• Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
• If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
• Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share. Monday Escapes will go live every week, alternating between myself and Allane at Packing My Suitcase – and be open for seven days. Each week, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos, and choosing a Photo of the Week via Instagram.
We’ve also set up a Monday Escapes Pintrest Board – so if you’d like to start pinning some of your favourite photos, do get in touch.
Grab our badge below, and get linking! Happy Monday to you all.