Mondays – they’re always a bit of a mission aren’t they? The weekends are so precious, so when Monday comes round all too quickly – and a long and weary week beckons – it’s no wonder everyone feels a bit glum.
Myself and the lovely Allane from Packing My Suitcase doth mother know you weareth her drapes want to banish those Monday blues and bring you some sunshine and travel inspiration by co-hosting a new blog hop called Monday buy accutane isotretinoin Escapes.
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up to three posts – old or new – in one week and please be sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom or bokura no koi wa shi ni itaru yamai no you de a link back to the hosts.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share.
Grab a badge
Monday Escapes will go live every week, starting on the 25 May, alternating between myself and Allane – and be open for seven environmental science toward a sustainable future 12th edition days. Each week, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts, and choosing a Photo of the Week via Instagram.
Lovely to have you all on board and jodi picoult best books we can’t wait to read about your adventures.
Happy Monday all – and happy exploring…