A very warm welcome to all our Monday Escape bloggers. Hope you are all well.
Here in the UK the weather has definitely taken a chillier note. The nights are longer, the heating is cranked up full blast now and I am busy trying to get ready for Christmas before I finish work for a few weeks over the festive period, as well as attend several social engagements. Unfortunately, it’s also my busiest time of year at work, so if I’ve been a bit lax with my commenting and replies, please accept my apologies. I am trying (but failing) to catch up with all my blogging duties!
Enough of me, here are some of our favourite posts and photos from the last edition of Monday Escapes. Please check them out if you haven’t already.
10 Best Cities for Family Travel – Baby Globetrotters
Highlights From 12 days in Japan – Pack Me To
Taking a Close Look at Beaches Ocho Rios and Beaches Negril – Mum’s Gone To
Foodie Guide to Thessaloniki – Aspects of Style
Sunset in Paris – Slovenian Girl Abroad
Vermont Photo Essay – Travel and Pictures
Fforest Fawr – Cookies and Cwtches
Trek to Rudranath Temple – Nature Stop
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous sight, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
• Link up to one post/photo – old or new.
• Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site, or a link back to the hosts.
• Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
• Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
• If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
• Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share. Monday Escapes will go live every week, alternating between myself and Allane at Packing My Suitcase – and be open for seven days. Each week, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos, and choosing a Photo of the Week via Instagram.
We’ve also set up a Monday Escapes Pintrest Board – so if you’d like to start pinning some of your favourite photos, do get in touch.
Grab our badge below, and get linking! Happy Monday to you all.