It’s been two whole weeks since we last hosted Monday Escapes – I really missed you guys! But having a week off means I am ready and raring to read all your fabulous travel stories!
Here are a selection of some of our favourite posts and photos from the last edition of Monday Escapes. If you haven’t already, please do pop over and check them out.
Riding the Reunification Express, Vietnam – Fun Flying Four
Thoughts on going on holiday to Greece – Truly Madly Kids
Niagra Falls With a Three Year Old – Mudpie Fridays
Florida in Photos – Visiting The Gulf Coast – Mummy Travels
Photo by Aspects of Style
Photo by Baby Foote
Photo by Tanama Tales
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous sight, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
• Link up to one post/photo – old or new.
• Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site, or a link back to the hosts.
• Posts are anything travel-related and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
• Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
• If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
• Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share.
Monday Escapes will go live every week, alternating between myself and Allane at Packing My Suitcase – and be open for seven days. Each week, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos, and choosing a Photo of the Week via Instagram.
We’ve also set up a Monday Escapes Pintrest Board – so if you’d like to start pinning some of your favourite photos, do get in touch.
Grab our badge below, and get linking! Happy Monday to you all.