Happy bank holiday to all those of you who are lucky enough to be getting an extra day off this week – we were planning on doing something exciting today – but yet again, the great British summer has something to say about it – and the forecast is yet more rain! Luckily, we’ve had a busy weekend already visiting friends and spending time on the Southbank.
Whatever you are getting up to, I wish you all a very good day – and look forward to reading about all your adventures. We had record numbers linking up last week – it won’t be long until we reach the 100 mark! Allane and I like to thank you all for your support.
Just a reminder to all of you joining in…
Thinking Parenting Anita Clear – Why I Don’t Regret Taking My Children To Nepal
Susan Dalzell – Amazing Japan: A Weekend of Festivals
A Free From Life – Jersey: An Island of Unappreciated Beauty
Croatia Hospitality & Our Croatian Airbnb Experience – The Healthy Passport
Airbnb: When things go wrong – Mamma Loves Travel
Mylopotamos Beach in Pelion, The Divided One – PinayFlying High
Photo by The Sunny Side of This
Photo by Catch A Single Thought
Photo by Life at 139a
Photo by A Californian Mum in London
Photo by Queen B Creative Me
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous sight, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
• Link up to three posts/photos – old or new – in one week.
• Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site, or a link back to the hosts.
• Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
• Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
• If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
• Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share.
Monday Escapes will go live every week, alternating between myself and Allane at Packing My Suitcase – and be open for seven days. Each week, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos, and choosing a Photo of the Week via Instagram.
Grab our badge below, and get linking. Happy Monday all.